Fiber optic splice closures are made of excellent engineering plastics. Optical Fiber Splice Closure is applied in the junction and protecting of the fiber. It can be suitable for protecting optical fiber splices in straight through and branching applications, and can be used in aerial, duct and direct buried fiber optic cable projects.
1. The box add aging-resistant in imported high tensile construction plastic out-faster is made up of stainless steel.
2. Overlap structure in splicing tray easy to install
3. Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber
4. Perfect leak prooflessness and fine function
5. Perfect and reliable sealing operations
6. Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm
7. Full accessories for convenient operations
8. Fiber optic splice closure can be used repeatedly
9. High reliability
10.For aerial, and direct buried applications
1. Temperature: -40 to +80 degrees Celsius
2. Atmosphere: 70 to 106kpa
3. Sealing property at normal temperature: Internal pressure: 70 KPa, without decrease in 72 hours
4. High temperature sealing property: internal pressure: 70KPa, without decrease in 168 hours at 60 degree
5. Intensity:15KV (DC) not being broken down, has no flying arc.
6. Add ional Loss: No additional loss when optic fibers are winded in the splice trays
7. The-ageing time of the material of the enclosure is beyond 20 years
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
SEND US A MESSAGE
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.