KXT-M10-R576 is widely applied to the splicing, distributing variable optical cables. It is big capacity, max 288 fibers
A type of dome closure series, used for direct connection during optical fiber transmission process, and provides joint connection protection, with 6 small round cable holes and 1 large cable hole; heat sealing with heat shrinkable casing; can be used for overhead, pole, wall and buried installations. With good sealing performance, the simple installation and wide application range are the best choice for optical fiber connection.
1) Splice tray: Max. 12pcs, each 24cores
2) Cable port: 6pcs round port φ19.9mm, 1pc oval port 38x70mm for supporting cable entry without cutting. All cable ports are heat shrink sealing.
3) Waterproof: IP68
4) Wall-mounting, aerial hanger and pole holding
5) Material: high impact resistance PP materials with UV
* All functional indicators are in line with the national YD 814.1-2004 standard for distribution box.
* Four-in and four-out cable ports; there are 1 large and 6 small circular holes, which can enter and exit the Φ7~Φ19.9 optical cables.
* The outer box body is made of high-strength engineering plastics, It has features of light weight, high mechanical strength, anti aging, strong corrosion resistance, lightning resistance, and long service life.
* Stacked structure splice tray and independent insulation grounding device make the optical fiber core configuration, expansion and the cable grounding flexible, convenient and safe.
* The splice tray is equipped with splicing slots and a PLC splitter holder, which can be configured at any time according to the needs of direct or divergent connection.