KXT-GPON ONT ONU 4GE+2ports +1USB +CATV+1PON Port Match OLT Huawei Fiberhome ZTE White ZTE Chipset
GPON ONT/HGU devices are designed for fulfilling FTTH and triple play service demand of fixed network operators or cable operators. These boxes are based on the mature Gigabit GPON technology, which have high ratio of performance to price, and the technology of 802.11n WiFi (2T2R), Layer 2/3 and high quality VoIP as well. They are highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS for different service. And they are fully compliant with technical regulations such as ITUT984.x and technical requirement of GPON Equipment from China Telecom.
♦ Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
♦ Integrated OMCI remote configuration and maintenance function.
♦ Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
♦ Fully compatibility with OLT based on Broadcom/PMC/Cortina chipset.
♦ Support 802.11n WiFi(2T2R) function.
♦ Support NAT, Firewall function.
♦ Support IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack.
♦ Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909 on POTS.
Data Service Functions.
1) Full speed non-blocking switching.
2) 2048 MAC address table.
3) 64 full range 4095 VLAN ID
4) Support VLAN QinQ, transparent, tag, translation, trunk, etc.
5) Integrated port monitoring, port mirroring, port rate limiting, port SLA, etc.
6) Support auto polarity detection of Ethernet ports (AUTO MDIX).
7) Integrated IEEE802.1p QoS with four level priority queues.
8) Support IPv4 IGMP snooping and IPv6 MLD snooping.
9) Support bridging, router and bridging/router mixed mode.
POTS Service Functions
1) Call protocol: SIP (IMS compatible), seamless compatible with all popular call agent.
2) Integrate heartbeat function and support active/standby call agent.
3) Voice coding: ITU-T G.711/G.723.1(5.3K/6.3Kbit/s)/G.729, auto-negotiate with call agent.
4) Echo cancellation exceeding ITU-T G.165/G.168-2002, up to 128ms tail length.
5) Support high/low speed fax/Modem, bypass fax, and T38 fax.
6) Support RFC2833 and redundant RFC2833, difference rings, MD5 authentication, call forward, call waiting, hot-line call, alarm clock, and all kinds of value-added voice service.
7) Multi-party conferencing.
8) Line testing according to GR-909.
9) IP address assignment: dynamic PPPoE/DHCP Client and static IP.
10) Support WEB, CLI, TR069.
11) Integrated OAM, XML, DHCP option 66 & 67 for auto configuration and firmware upgrade.
12) Call loss is less than 0.01%.