The cabinet is used for connecting trunk and distribution optical fiber cable. It carries out the function of splicing, storage and distribution. It is mainly used in the CATV, telecommunication equipment room and network equipment room.
Features:* Excellent performance such as:water-proof,damp-proof,anti-erosion,anti-strike.
* Able to withstand abrupt climate change and extreme environment.
* Capacity can be flexibly customized as required.
* Installation is quick and convenient .
* Built-in direct splice unit is capable for providing direct connection function.
* Perfect design of fiber wiring routing could facilitate management and maintenance of fibers
* With secure and reliable fastening and grounding protection devices for the optic fiber
* Applicable to strap-shaped and non-strap shaped fibers
* Unique patent for the design of the door key,can never be easily broken.
* With unique design of the adjust structure of temperature.
1.Cable fixing and protection functions
It should have a cable entry, fixation and protection devices. It accessed cable and fixed to the rack, protect fiber cable from damage. Metal part of cable insulation and housing,sheaths and strengthen core should be fixed by a reliable high voltage protective earthing connection.
2.Optical fiber termination function
It should have fiber optic termination device. The device facilitates core cable and pigtail splicing operation, construction ,installation & maintenance. Protection of joints can be fixed without displacement straight and avoid external influence to ensure that core coiled cable,pigtail from damage.
3.Transfer line function
Through optical fiber jumper connector plug,cable can be quickly and easily dispatch core sequence number and change way optical transmission system.
4.Cable core protection and pigtails
After stripping cable core with protective device,fiber have a fixed termination device accessed.
Capacity and each rack unit capacity(determined by numbers of adapters) shall be made as specified in product standards,fiber optic termination devices,optical storage devices,optical fiber distribution device connected to full capacity within range should be able to complete sets of configurations.
Each rack unit should have complete identification and recordings device for easy identification of core sequence number or transmission path and recording device should be easy to modify and replace.
Rack and unit should have enough space to store remaining fiber.