Shenzhen Kexint Technology Co., ltd. is a popular company known for providing Fiber Optical PLC Splitter to the clients. Our company has been investing heavily in R&D and upgrades of technologies. This has given initial results eventually. As KEXINT 2 * 32 ABS Box Single Mode Fiber Optic PLC Splitter Factory Price advantages are discovered continually, it has been widely used in the field(s) of Telecom Parts. Under the guidance of quality-oriented management theory, Shenzhen Kexint Technology Co., ltd. continually ride the development trend of the times and continuously implement the strategic transformation. Our aim is to not only satisfy the needs of customers but also create needs for them.
|Type:||Fiber Optical PLC Splitter||Model Number:||KXT-2 * 32 SC/APC|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Brand Name:||KEXINT|
|Wavelenth:||1260-1650nm||Connector Type:||SC APC|
|Insertion Loss(dB):||16.9 dB||Operating Temperature:||-40℃~85℃|
|Fiber Length:||1 m 1.5 m or Customized||Fiber Type:||G657A1|
|Fiber Color:||White or colors||Cable Diameter:||0.9mm|
|Warranty Time:||1 year|
PLC Splitter is one of the most important passive components in optical fiber links. It is an optical fiber tandem device with multiple input ends and multiple output ends. It is especially suitable for connecting offices in passive optical networks (EPON, GPON, BPON, etc.) Terminal and terminal equipment and realize the branching of the optical signal.
It is an integrated waveguide optical power distribution device based on a quartz substrate. Like the coaxial cable transmission system, the optical network system also needs to couple, branch, and distribute optical signals, which requires an optical splitter to achieve
1 × N PLC Optic Splitter Specification
Insertion Loss (dB)
Loss Uniformity (dB)
Polarization Dependent Loss (dB)
Wavelength Dependent Loss (dB)
Temperature Dependent Loss(-40~85) (dB)
Returm Loss (dB)
Operating Temperature (℃)
Storage Temperature (℃)
(1) Loss is not sensitive to the wavelength of the transmitted light, and can meet the transmission needs of different wavelengths.
(2) The light is evenly split, and the signal can be evenly distributed to users.
(3) Compact structure, small volume, can be directly installed in various existing transfer boxes, no special design is required to leave a lot of installation space.
(4) There are many shunt channels for a single device, which can reach more than 32 channels.
(5) The multi-channel cost is low, and the more the number of branches, the more obvious the cost advantage.
* Telecommunication network.
* Fiber communication system.
* Local area networks (LAN).
* Fiber to the home (FTTH).
* Cable television (CATV).
* Test equipment.
* Fiber Sensor.
* Fiber CATV
(1) Fiber optical PLC splitter 1*8 0.9 SC/APC factory
(2) Fiber Optic PLC Splitter 1X16 / Mini Module
(3) PLC Splitter SC/UPC 1*4 Insertion PLC Splitter box
(4) Fiber optic PLC Splitter 1x8 mini module SC UPC
(5) Fiber optic PLC Splitter 1x16 mini module SC UPC
(6) Fiber Optic PLC Splitter 1*8 Insertion / LGX / Cassette
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Country / Region
Enterprise Legal Person
Annual Output Value